Historic Londonderry Images - londonderrynh
School House #7
This image is circa 1906. This school house is located on Grenier Field Road (originally called Goffe's Falls Road), located near White's Tavern. It served eight grades of grammar school scholars in North Londonderry. Girls entered and exited through the left door of the school and boys used the right door. There was probably only one teacher for a large number of students. It still stands today, but is now a private residence.

School House #7
This image is circa 1906. This school house is located on Grenier Field Road (originally called Goffe's Falls Road), located near White's Tavern. It served eight grades of grammar school scholars in North Londonderry. Girls entered and exited through the left door of the school and boys used the right door. There was probably only one teacher for a large number of students. It still stands today, but is now a private residence.

SchoolHouseNumber1906DMC