School House #4
This image is circa 1927. Located on the corner of Parmenter Road and High Range Road, the school house was built in 1850. Grades 1 through eight attended the school, which is now a private residence. Pictured include: Roy Holton (back row, far left); Ed Misiaszek (back row, second from left); Loiuse Holton (back row, third from right); Miss Call (teacher, back row, far right); Fred Misiaszek (second row, far left); Quinton Elwood (second row, fifth from right); Patsy (boarder, second row, far right); John Ralston (front row, second from left); Amy Elwood (front row, center); and Rae Parmenter (front row, far right).